Friday, May 17, 2013

welcome

Well y'all it is finely up and running! I am so exited to be starting this blog, it is something I have wanted to do for quite awhile now!  Being behind my camera brings me so much joy(especially when i get great pictures) I am more than thrilled to start sharing my love for photography with the world.  My hope and prayer is that my pictures will bring joy and inspire other.  I hope you enjoy my blog!







4 comments:

J H said...

totes adorbs, girl! i can't wait to read your posts and see your awesome pictures. and i'm super proud that i get to be your first follower. :)
love ya!

Katie said...

I'm so proud and excited for you! (Isaac is too!!) looking forward to seeing more of your work! Love you tons!

Nancy said...

Way to go sis! Proud you finally took this step with your photography.

Unknown said...

Thanks Nancy and Katie!

Eady, i will remember that you were my first follower when i am famous:D